Diver: Dynamic Interactive Views For Reverse Engineering
Diver is a set of advanced tools for debugging and reverse engineering. If you ever wondered, “What did my program just do?”, Diver will help you find the answer.
- Easily trace your Java programs
- Visualize your program’s runtime functionality
- Filter your IDE based on what occurs at runtime
- See what code ran in your source code editors
- And generally understand your software better
Diver Is Research
Diver is a part of ongoing research at the Computer Human Interaction Software Engineering Lab(CHISEL) at the University of Victoria. Please see the research page for more info.